Hot School Meals
Hot meals are provided free of charge to the infant children and at a cost of £2.35 for junior children.
It may still be beneficial to you (if you meet the criteria) to apply for the Free school meal entitlement. For every child in receipt of this entitlement, the school receives an extra £1320 in funding, and this money is used to support that child with access to school trips, after-school clubs and other learning opportunities.
To qualify for FSM Entitlement parents/guardians must be in receipt of either:
- Income Support
- Income Based Job Seeker’s Allowance (IBJSA)
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit, provided that their annual income is less than £16,190 (as assessed by HMRC) and they are not in receipt of Working Tax Credit.
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit.
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
The application process is quick and is kept strictly confidential. Please speak to the office if you require further information.
If you would like to complete a form to enquire if you are entitled to free school meals and other benefits, please complete the form below or pop in to the office for a copy.
You can order school meals here: Chartwells Meal Selector