Pupil Premium...Is Your Child Entitled and How Funding is Spent
Did you know?
If you are in receipt of any of the benefits listed below and you apply for free school meals, your child's school will receive a Pupil Premium grant to support your child's education. The grant is currently £1320 per eligible primary pupil.
Is your child eligible?
If you are in receipt of any of the benefits specified below, free school meals are available from all maintained schools and academies in West Sussex.
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual gross income of no more £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for the four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Universal Credit with an annual net income of no more than £7400
If you are in receipt of any of the benefits specified above, download and complete the application form and send it to the address provided, or alternatively, contact us using the email address below and we will send a form to you.
Once your application has been successfully processed, we will send you confirmation. We will check your eligibility every three months and notify you and the school your child attends if you are no longer eligible.
Please complete the form at the top of this page and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org