School Providers & Other Local Educators
|Hot School Meals||School Trip Payment System||School Uniform Ordering|
|Cool Milk||Breakfast, after school and holiday clubs|
How to Register for Online Payments
1. Open a web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Google Chrome) and go to www.scopay.com/school or click on the Tucasi icon above.
2. Click on Create New Account.
3. Enter your Email address and a Password of your choice.
4. Confirm the Password.
5. Enter the Online Link Code provided above (you must type the code exactly as it appears above).
6. An email will then be sent to your email address asking you to click (or copy and paste) a link to verify your email address and activate your account. You will not be able to view any balances until you have completed this procedure.
7. Log on to your email account and click on the link to activate the account (if the email doesn’t appear in your Inbox, you should check your Junk E-mail folder). To keep the school up to date with your contact details, enter your email address and mobile phone as follows:
8. Whilst logged in, at the top of the screen, click on Contact Preferences.
9. Enter your Email, Phone number for SMS and select your Contact Preference.
10. Click on Update.
11. The school records will now be updated accordingly.
1. If your child has any siblings, link the sibling accounts as follows (you will need a separate
2. Go to www.scopay.com/school.
3. Log in using your email address and password created above.
4. At the top of the screen, click on Your account.
5. Click on Link accounts.
6. Enter the Online link code for the sibling provided by school.
7. Click on Link accounts.
8. You will now be able to view balances for any pupils linked to this account.
For further details, please read through the following brochure.
How to order school uniform.....
School uniform is now available to order online.
Please use the following link to access the site or click on the Magnum icon above
The company is local and orders may be picked up if you so wish. Details for pick up or delivery can be found on their website.
Any problems please contact the school office.
School polo shirt, sweatshirt, cardigan, book bag, grey skirt, white polo shirt, white socks or green tights and for summer a green and white dress
School T-shirt, joggers, PE bag, dark coloured shorts, black slip-on plimsolls and trainers
School Polo shirt, sweatshirt, book bag, grey trousers or shorts, white polo shirt and grey socks.
School polo shirt, joggers, dark coloured shorts, black slip-on plimsolls for infants and trainers, PE bag
Please note that the Young Explorers (Yr R) are asked to come to school in the green joggers and sweatshirts due to the activities required by their specific curriculum.
The Loxwood Pre-School is small with a maximum of seventeen children and lies in the heart of the community in an idyllic location – away from busy roads and with views and use of Loxwood School’s natural garden and school playing field.
We pride ourselves upon providing a caring, sharing and healthy environment. It is a superb place for children to grow and learn.
The Weald School, Billingshurst
The Weald School is an 11-18 mixed comprehensive with around 1,600 students. This includes a thriving Sixth Form of about 320 students.
The school has done well in recent years and has achieved record results. In our October 2013 Ofsted inspection
Glebelands School, Cranleigh
Glebelands School is a county-funded and charity-supported secondary school in Cranleigh, Surrey, England. It is co-educational and caters for students in the 11-16 age range in that it does not have a sixth form.
Christs Hospital, Horsham
Christ’s Hospital is in many ways unique, offering an independent education of the highest calibre to children with academic potential, from all walks of life in a caring, boarding and day environment.
Pupils’ fees are assessed according to family income, so that it is a child’s ability and potential to benefit from a Christ’s Hospital education that determines their selection. This results in a social and cultural diversity that enriches our school community and offers our pupils unique opportunities as we prepare them to take their place in the modern world.
Website link: Christs Hospital