- to read 'Up to the Minute' for dates and news
- to put 'My Learning Diary' in your child's school bag every day (I check them once a week and it is not always the same day)
- See the 'Areas of Learning' sheet for guidance when writing about home learning
- Keep sharing bedtime stories at home as well as the Lilac story book and reading signs, tickets, magazines, visiting the library etc
- To look at the learning information on the 2 or 3 Week YE Plans (see below)
- As Mrs Calvert is leading the Friday Assembly on 25th October, we are attending. For further information refer to the 2 Week YE Plan for 4th & 11th November 2019.
- PE sessions start after half term - every Wednesday (kit list at the bottom of this web page).
HAVE A GREAT HALF TERM
See the '2 Week YE Plan for 4th and 11th November' - it tells you what we plan to be learning and gives more information about Friday Assemblies.
For the previous weeks' news, please click on the link below:
7th, 11th and 21st October 2019
23rd - 27th September 2019
Please ensure that children come to school in the correct uniform - see the main school website. Buy big so it helps your child with independent dressing - skirts are easier than tunics. Joggers are more practical and needed for PE and balance bike training. In the summer long zips are generally easier than buttoned summer dresses.
(NB: wellies and waterproofs can be left in school for your child to put on during wet/messy activities).
PE kit - 'House' coloured T-shirt with school logo (Malham - green, Drungewick - yellow, Southlands - red, Brewhurst - blue), dark coloured shorts, plimsolls, socks, green Loxwood joggers for cold weather. The children also wear their school cardigan or jumper for PE in colder weather. PE kit is kept in school and returned every half-term for washing.
Please ensure that all uniform is named! Thank you.