Rowan Class - Year 3
WEEK 7 (w/c 8th June)
Today we are uploading our week 7 of home learning ready for next week (8th June). This is the new format, giving you DAILY tasks which should allow us to match the learning in school to the learning at home.
If your child finds aspects of English or Maths particularly difficult, you may wish to access lower year group plans on the appropriate class page - the format for each year group is the same so you will be able to navigate this easily. As always work through the planning in the way that best suits your children and your family circumstances.
It is not too late to send in your 'Animal Town' piece of writing, if you haven't done so already! It has been such a pleasure reading them and giving you feedback.
The worksheets and answers for White Rose Maths can be found below. There are also lots of activities on MyMaths which you can access using your login. Each week there will be an activity that matches your weekly tasks from White Rose as well as some revision booster packs. We are not expecting you to complete them all, but you can choose whatever takes your fancy.
Have you been practising whole school song that we shared with you a few weeks ago?
I am so pleased to hear how many of you have signed up to the Specsavers Sussex Virtual School Games https://www.activesussex.org/virtual/? For more information and links to weekly results, please see the sports page of the school website.
We have continued to receive some wonderful emails and photos showing us what you have been up to. Please continue to send them in to the email address (firstname.lastname@example.org). Similarly, if you have any questions or would like your child's Spelling Frame login, please contact us using the above email address.
Mrs Smith and I will continue to call roughly every two weeks or so, but if you would prefer for us not to disturb you at home then please email and let us know.
Take care and stay safe,
- Home Learning Week 1.pdf
- Home Learning Week 2.docx
- Home Learning Week 3 (Year 3).docx
- Home Learning Week 4.docx
- Home Learning Week 5.docx
- The Great Loxwood Lookout.docx
- Home Learning Week 6.docx
- Lesson 1 - Equivalent fractions (1) 2020.pdf
- Lesson 1 Answers - Equivalent fractions (1) 2020.pdf
- Lesson 2 - Equivalent fractions (2) 2020.pdf
- Lesson 2 Answers - Equivalent fractions (2) 2020.pdf
- Lesson 3 - Equivalent fractions (3) 2020.pdf
- Lesson 3 Answers - Equivalent fractions (3) 2020.pdf
- Lesson 4 - Compare fractions 2020.pdf
- Lesson 4 Answers - Compare fractions 2020.pdf
- Lesson 2 - Fractions on a number line 2019.pdf
- Lesson 3 - Fractions of a set of objects (1) 2019.pdf
- Lesson 4 - Fractions of a set of objects (2) 2019.pdf
- Lesson 1 - Tenths as decimals 2019.pdf
- Lesson 2 Answers - Fractions on a number line 2019.pdf
- Lesson 4 Answers - Fractions of a set of objects (2) 2019.pdf
- Lesson 3 Answers - Fractions of a set of objects (1) 2019.pdf
- Lesson 1 Answers - Tenths as decimals 2019.pdf
Having spoken to many of you over the last few weeks, it is clear there is a lot of wonderful home learning taking place and therefore we have decided to celebrate some of this by having a 'gallery' on our class page. If you have got a picture you would like to be added to our gallery, please email it to the class email (email@example.com).
- Mrs Smith's Spelling Group Common Exception Words (coloured background).pdf
- Mrs Smith's Spelling Group Common Exception Words.pdf
- 100 Books 3 and 4 1.docx
- 100 Books 3 and 4 4.docx
- 100 Books 3 and 4 3.docx
- 100 Books 3 and 4 5.docx
- 100 Books 3 and 4 2.docx